- 1: Home
- 2: About Us
- 2.1: Company Profile
- 2.2: Our Values and Principles
- 2.3: Policies and Procedures
- 2.4: Hannan Group Partners
- 2.5: Careers at Pinnacle
- 2.6: News Archive
- 3: Courses
- 4: Employers
- 5: Students
- 6: Testimonials
- 7: Partners
- 8: Contact Us
- Is Pinnacle a registered training organization?
- Do you run courses for companies in-house or on site?
- Who runs the courses and what qualifications do they have?
- How do I know I am booking the right course for me?
- What resources will I receive?
- If I complete the training does it mean my pay conditions will increase?
- What do I receive when I have completed the course?
- How do I book a course?
- How do I know my booking has been accepted?
- What is included in the course costs?
- What makes me eligible for Government funding?
- How many resources will I need to buy or supply to complete the course?
- How do I pay for the course?
- Do you supply a tax receipt?
- Can I cancel?
- How long do I have to complete the training course?
- How much of my own time will I need to devote to complete the coursework?
- Can the course be tailored to suit my needs?
- Do I need to do the whole qualification or can I just do some of the units?
- If circumstances change, can I move to different course?
- What if I do not get along with my trainer?
- What methods will the trainer use to train me?
- How much time is spent face- to- face with the trainer?
- For group training, how many people are in the group?
- For classroom training, what’s the parking like and can you get to the venue by public transport?
- What breaks are there during the day?
- What food is supplied?
- What is the venue? What’s it like?
- What support is offered to me during training?
- What if I am struggling with coursework?
- How will I be assessed?
- How many attempts at “passing“ do you have?
- What is the process if you do not “pass“ the first time?
1. Is Pinnacle a registered training organization?
Yes, Pinnacle Training Solutions is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and provides nationally accredited training courses that comply with rigorous government standards for quality assurance. Our qualifications are the latest versions.
2. Do you run courses for companies in-house or on site?
Yes, we provide both in-house classroom training and on site workplace training.
3. Who runs the courses and what qualifications do they have?
Most of our courses are accredited and all of them are presented by highly qualified and experienced trainers who have a practical and caring approach to these increasingly complex workplace issues.
4. How do I know I am booking the right course for me?
If you are not sure which course to book after looking at the course outlines, contact us and we will assist you to find the right course to suit your needs.
5. What resources will I receive?
You will receive a learner/student information pack that has all the resources and relevant information you will require to complete the course.
6. If I complete the training does it mean my pay conditions will increase?
Certification does not automatically mean a change in pay conditions. Please refer to your awards and workplace agreement to find out more about this
7. What do I receive when I have completed the course?
You will receive a copy of your certificate of competency
8. How do I book a course?
You can email email@example.com to book and pay for a course. We will assess your eligibility for any grants that may be available and deduct this from the course fee.
9. How do I know my booking has been accepted?
A course confirmation and tax invoice will be mailed to you. If you have not received notification within 5 business days, please contact us.
10. What is included in the course costs?
Our price includes materials, expert tuition and support after the training. We make sure you know all costs before committing yourself or your staff to the training program.
11. What makes me eligible for Government funding?
Government Grants are widely available for individuals with either no or limited qualifications to access accredited training programs for nationally recognized qualifications.
You can check your eligibility by completing an eligibility application form.
Government grants and generous incentives may be available for those employers wishing to up-skill their workforce. You can check the eligibility of your organisation and staff by completing an eligibility form for each employee you wish to train.
12. How many resources will I need to buy or supply to complete the course?
You will not need to supply any resources, except a commitment of your time.
13. How do I pay for the course?
You can pay by using a direct bank transfer or cheque.
14. Do you supply a tax receipt?
Yes, a tax receipt will be supplied for your records.
15. Can I cancel?
For individual learners:
Cancellations or transfers must be in writing at least seven business days prior to the commencement date of the course. Cancellations or transfers within seven business days are not refundable
You can cancel your employees training at any time, however this may affect your incentive payments (conditions apply).
16. How long do I have to complete the training course?
The time taken to complete each course varies significantly. At Pinnacle we will look at your schedule and work out the best schedule for your current commitments against the time guidelines for each course.
17. How much of my own time will I need to devote to complete the coursework?
The amount of time you need to set aside to complete your coursework varies from individual to individual, but on average for a full time employee it is about 3hours per week and 1.5 for part -time workers. Coursework must be completed at work within your normal working hours.
Off site Classroom Learners:
Most coursework is completed within the classroom time. Occasionally some coursework may be required to be completed off-site if the learner is unable to complete within the classroom.
18. Can the course be tailored to suit my needs?
Each course generally has mandatory core subjects and a number of electives that can be selected to suit your current skill level or industry requirement. This way a degree of tailoring can be applied to the course that you or your employer has selected.
19. Do I need to do the whole qualification or can I just do some of the units?
Yes, you can complete some of the units and gain a Statement of Attainment for the units completed. You will not of course have a full certificate but you may be able to use the statement of attainment to gain credits when you apply for a different course.
20. If circumstances change, can I move to a different course?
Yes, in most circumstances, we can move you to a different course.
21. What if I do not get along with my trainer?
We understand that sometimes learners connect better with some trainers rather than others. We adopt a no blame strategy in this case, listening to learner requirements and reallocating a different trainer that is better suited to the learners needs.
22. What methods will the trainer use to train me?
Trainers will use a variety of methods that support the principles of adult learning and will also tailor delivery methods to suit the course content and the individual learners learning styles
23. How much time is spent face- to- face with the trainer?
All training is face to face and the time required varies from course to course. Your current workplace or lifestyle commitments are also taken into consideration in putting together a training plan. For a full time employee completing a CERT III qualification, the average amount of face to face training time is 1 hour per month with full on call support with your dedicated trainer during standard work hours.
24. For group training, how many people are in the group?
Pinnacle Training Solutions work with between 8- 12 people within each group training session as this maximizes the benefits of interaction between the group without compromising the trainer’s ability to connect and support individual learners in the group.
25. For classroom training, what’s the parking like and can you get to the venue by public transport?
For those learners attending a classroom training session at Pinnacle Training Solutions facilities, there are numerous metered parking facilities both on Wellington Street and in the surrounding streets. There is also a car park on Robert Street that provides all day parking facilities. This is signposted from Wellington Street.
26. What breaks are there during the day?
There is a morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea break during a full day session.
27. What food is supplied?
Our in- house classroom based training is fully catered. Please provide details of any food intolerances when you register.
28. What is the venue? What’s it like?
The venue is a fully air conditioned modern training room with electronic whiteboard, full training resources including a large screen for viewing training media.
29. What support is offered to me during training?
You will be given face to face support and on call telephone support (during working hours) by your trainer. Your employer is also notified of their obligations and responsibilities to give you time within your normal working hours to complete your training and coursework. Any other administrative issues are taken care of by our friendly and efficient head office administrators so you don’t have any unnecessary paperwork to worry about.
30. What if I am struggling with coursework?
Our trainers are very understanding and are experienced at getting you back on track if you feeling overwhelmed by your coursework. The most important thing is to keep in regular communication with your trainer so that they can support you before you get too far behind.
31. How will I be assessed?
Assessment is nothing to fear and you are not given a ’mark’ for your performance. You will simply be deemed either competent or not yet competent.
Depending on the course you are undertaking, you will be assessed using a variety of methods. These can include a combination of written coursework, face to face Q&A with your trainer, observation, reports from colleagues or supervisors, demonstrations, presentations and general interaction with your trainer checking your understanding.
32. How many attempts at “passing“ do you have?
You can have as many attempts at passing during the allocated timeframe for your course. In reality, very few of our learners failed to achieve competency as Pinnacle Training Solutions takes a proactive approach to supporting you to achieve you competency standards. For example, we may request a suspension for you so you can catch up on coursework so that you don’t miss any time deadlines. If you drop out of a course prior to completing the required competencies then, Yes, you will not be deemed competent.
33. What is the process if you do not “pass“ the first time?
If you fail to achieve the competency level required by your training assessor, you will be clearly advised on what you need to do to achieve competency. You will not be ’talked down to’ if you do not achieve the competency required. Our trainers have your best interests at heart and will work with you to alleviate any difficulties you are experiencing. We want you to succeed and will do everything we can to support you achieving your qualification.